Dynaco FM-3 Unbuilt Kit is up to $400 and counting...

Don_M

DTVUSA Member
I can do you one better, EV: Guy wants 20 bucks for an FM antenna that looks like this:

Check out some of these [strike]claims[/strike]whoppers:
• This dipole is made for FM only. It is not made for television reception, only for FM.
• It does have directional characteristics towards the flat side which helps handle multi-path and other issues that are characteristic of FM broadcast band reception.

ROTFLMAO!

• You'll like the simple, sleek, modern design of the antenna.
Of course you will... as long as 60-year-old technology is your idea of "sleek" and "modern."

:gramps:

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
I can do you one better, EV: Guy wants 20 bucks for an FM antenna that looks like this:

Check out some of these [strike]claims[/strike]whoppers:

ROTFLMAO!

Of course you will... as long as 60-year-old technology is your idea of "sleek" and "modern."

:gramps:
Ouch. I saw a $5.00 dipole the other day at Target. heh, let me know if that one sells for $20, we'll start a business!

Don_M

DTVUSA Member
Ouch. I saw a $5.00 dipole the other day at Target. heh, let me know if that one sells for $20, we'll start a business!
"One?" Auction page sez "more than 10" are available. There's a sucker born every minute, and that's probably why I'm not rich: My conscience prevents me from engaging in scams like this. So I call attention to the rip-offs instead.

Piggie

Super Moderator

{Intentional Sarcastic Post}

I here by dub this antenna to be named for it's unique design, the:

Perverted Vee Antenna

PS: Google "Inverted Vee Antenna" if you don't get my sick joke