Early look at the Feb 18th Netflix streaming releases.

James

DTVUSA Member
The floodgates..well..maybe not flood... but here are the new streamers for tomorrow.

Machete Kills Vigilante and ex-Federal Machete returns to battle when the U.S. government recruits him to take down a psychotic revolutionary and a billionaire arms dealer trying to launch a weapon into space.

Afternoon Delight Although 30-something wife and mother Rachel appears to have the perfect life, she's being driven crazy by boredom. While attempting to spice up her marriage, Rachel befriends a stripper named McKenna who educates her about being true to herself.

Zaytoun In 1982 Beirut, an Israeli fighter pilot named Yoni crashes outside a camp of young Palestinian refugees, where he's met by gun-toting orphan Fahed. In exchange for his freedom, Yoni agrees to take the boy back to the village where his parents lived.

Hellbenders To prepare themselves for the fires of hell, the demon-hunting members of the aptly named Hellbound Saints of Brooklyn Parish take vows to commit every type of sin they can possibly fathom.

The Pervert's Guide to Ideology Director Sophie Fiennes and philosopher Slavoj Zizek team up for this intriguing documentary that uses their interpretations of a potpourri of movies to create a journey into the epicenter of ideology.

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Well... I do like the diversity. ;) Actually, even the one about women and their feelings sounds pretty interesting to me as a man :D I'll have to tell my wife, she's not going to believe it.