Edie

file

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Is anyone else soooo happy Edie is offed? I hated that bitch from the beginning. She was the reason I would hate to love that show, but now I'm loving it even more! Anyone else agree?

whitecup

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Yes! Hated her too. She stirred the pot too much. I still cant believe some of the $h*t she pulled....she had a nice run though, she should be thankful she was on for so long.

marko

DTVUSA Jr. Member
nooooo... she was special... I really liked her :)

strong, beautiful, perceptive, sexy... one of a kind :)

And that is how Wisteria Lane came to be my final resting place. My ashes were spread over grass I had once walked on, beneath trees that had once given me shade, on top of roses I once admired and beside fences I once gossiped over. And after my friends had finished saying goodbye a wind came along and took what was left of me into the air. As I looked down on the world, I began to let go of it. I let go of white picket fences and cars in driveways, coffee cups and vacuum cleaners. I let go of all those things, which seem so ordinary, but when you put them together they make up a life. Life, that really was one of a kind. I'll tell you something – it's not hard to die, when you know you have lived. And I did. Oh, how I lived! :(

this qoute is so beautiful :)