Email forwarding - XFinity

I just opened a second Xfinity account. I have a new Xfinity email address to go along with this account.

On my previous account, opened years (decades?) ago, I initiated email forwarding from day one. I chose to delete emails after forwarding. I have seldom visited the old account email inbox.

In setting up the new email account through the Xfinity Connect app, I again set up email forwarding (I thought). I immediately tried sending emails to the Xfinity email address. After many minutes, no emails showed up in the inbox of the forwarding address (or in spam).

I then turned off the option to delete the emails from the Connect inbox, and sent a few more test emails. These messages showed up in the Connect inbox, but, again, no messages showed up in the inbox of the forwarding address (or in spam).

I have waited two days now, and each test email I send to Connect shows up in the inbox, but nothing gets forwarded.

Anybody have this experience? Any ideas?

This question, "Email forwarding," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Email forwarding, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.