Email servers - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Email servers", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I recently moved from a Win 7 machine to a Win 10 machine. In setting up Thunderbird on the new machine, I decided to use IMAP instead of the POP3 I was using on the old machine.

Thunderbird auto-setup wants to use the server mobile.spectrum.net, which is the same server recommended by a Spectrum spokesman on a previous thread (that seems to have gone missing). However, with an .rr.com email address, mobile.spectrum.net does not recognize me and I can't log on to that email server. For the last 10 years or so, I have been using mail.twc.com, and that server still allows me to log on. However, I suspect that legacy server is not being maintained properly, and it is creating a problem for me trying to use IMAP. (TB is not recognizing all new messages)

How would I go about getting my credentials recognized by mobile.spectrum.net so that I could use that server? I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESSES. I've had this email address almost since the inception of TWC and changing it would be quite problematic.

Email servers?