Error code 927 - DirecTV

Unable to watch recorded on demand show on tv. I keep receiving error code 927. Any suggestions

This question, "Error code 927," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

I was told by an employee that error code 927 means the channel removed it from on demand. Why it still shows up as a choice is beyond me. I had this problem, but it was only on certain shows, so I guess the answer is correct.

G

I have been watching shows and this code comes up multiple times. Will let me play the show for about a minute and then shut off again with the 927

G

The great -927 bs

Im so pissed off, im trying to watch the first episode of the new samurai jack season and i get 12 minutes into the show and then -927 appears to further ruin my day. I try to resume it, the same ads play like before, but as soon as the final ad plays good uncle -927 crashes the party once again. What the actual hell?

G

Directv is lying. Ive been on over 20 years n this disfunction just started last couple years. At&t infusion to directv caused all this. They didnt do the r&d and just saw $.

G

Same 927 problem with TBS On Demand. I have RECORDED episodes of season 2 of The Detour numerous times. I can watch the first half but after the comm block I get a 927. The real kick in the butt?One of the commercials actually advertises season 2 of The Detour.

G

Still doing it on TBS. I've tried to download a Star wars movie for 2 days. 20 minutes in up pops 927. I'm ready to go back to xfinity

G

927 error and sucky customer service

Same problem here! I'm even getting it on all my on demand movies that we have already downloaded to watch later. It will play for a few minutes and then 927 error comes up and it goes back to live tv. Also if we go to the on demand channels like FXM on demand it says that there are no matching programs. I've gotten the same response from ATT that it is because the movie isn't available on that channel. This is bull because they all can't be unavailable on every on demand channel. If so why have it, right! Directtv has sucked for almost 2 years now, every since the AT&T merge. At least Directtv would fix problems or give you some kind of incentive when you had issue. All At&t does is raise my bill each month. So comcast is the way I will be going as well. Good luck to you all!!!

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Error code 927 is when you get an error during a download.
Try resetting the receiver by pressing the red reset button for a few seconds until it reboots.

G

Yes, getting error code 927 when trying to watch a recorded episode of TNT "Alienist". Odd situation in that it will run on tablet using the app or on-line via my computer, just not on the DTV receiver itself. Tried other TNT programs with same result.