Ethernet Advice Needed - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Ethernet Advice Needed", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. I am in the planning process of wiring my house with ethernet and need some advice from some of the very knowledgeable people here.

1) Is it really worth the extra cost for cat6 vs. cat5e? I do not plan on selling my house anytime soon and it is a normal sized, two story house (1700 sqft). Is there is a real world advantage to cat6 or is it just lab/perfect conditions/ultra high volumes type of differences?
2) Is there any real world advantage to using solid copper vs. copper clad aluminum cable? Again, if CCA does the job and it's another lab/perfect world situation is the extra cost for 100% copper really worth it?
3) Any advice for easy ways of running cables in exterior walls where there is no real attic space (slab foundation also so no basement/crawl space either)? What I have come up with is either punching holes in the wall, drilling through the studs, then patching the walls (not ideal) or running a channel along the wall right above the trim (hopefully the better half doesn't object).

Thanks!

This topic covered Ethernet Advice Needed, and TWC cable internet service.