Eva Longoria doesn’t forget her Wendy’s days

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I think her fondness for Wendy's comes form the memory of her first job, as with most young women. Also, Wendy's see an opportunity to use this connection to a well known actress - it is business after all.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I think her fondness for Wendy's comes form the memory of her first job, as with most young women. Also, Wendy's see an opportunity to use this connection to a well known actress - it is business after all.
Absolutely agreed, and maybe I'm just nitpicking, but no matter how much Wendy's paid, it wasn't enough for the kind of publicity/support she gave with her appearance.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Absolutely agreed, and maybe I'm just nitpicking, but no matter how much Wendy's paid, it wasn't enough for the kind of publicity/support she gave with her appearance.
True, but it's still more than if she hadn't done it at all. I think there are more and more celebrities going back to their younger days and using times in their lives that everyday people like you and me can connect with. So the benefit works both ways.

I actually like Eva Longoria. But yeah I do think that a lot of people are looking back on how they started and before they were celebrities because those experiences made them who they are right now...and the publicity can't hurt Wendy's either.