Expired coupon

tcurrie

DTVUSA Rookie
I am mad!!!I got a coupon and went to use it a couple weeks ago not having looked at it and it was expired. Now I hear they may accept the ones that are expired but I threw it away when when I found out it was expired. Now I hear they will accept the expired ones.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where you've heard that they may accept expired coupons, but there hasn't been any news, updates, or changes to the converter coupons to allow this to happen. It is still recommended that you hang on to your coupons just in case something does change.

wlfcry

DTVUSA Rookie
i have a coupon but it has expired!! i do hope we can use them .. any news on that ?? i need to know what to do .. i am already missing channels because of this .. it is very upsetting ... thank you

harley56

DTVUSA Rookie
scammers

My coupons have expired......waiting on the government ........now I see some scammers offering you $10 for your cards if you buy a unit from them...then they will collect the whole amount when they become good again:mad:

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
There's a post on this forum if you search for congressman and write which has links to a directory of your local congress men and women.

jem

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Don't be mad or upset, since you threw it already, you cant do anything about it for now, next time just keep it and check out news if you can still use expired coupon, but i guess up to this time, there's no news yet about using an expired coupon but i hope they can come up with an idea to make it happen..