Expired DTV Coupons can now Reapply TODAY!

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Expired DTV Coupon Holders can now rejoice. The National Telecommunications and Information Administration announced today that it has begun accepting requests from consumers who have allowed their DTV Coupons to expire.

Until today, coupons not that were not redeemed within 90 days of being issued became useless, and no replacements were issued.

The NTIA will now send a replacement $40 coupon for each coupon that has expired.

To Reapply, go to www.dtv2009.gov and reapply today!

My two coupons #589732501 174 9138, # 589732501 174 9120. What should I do with them? Do I have another opportunity to get two new coupons? Please answer me to my regular mail o my e-mail. Thanks

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Thank you for posting that. I had gotten coupons originally but really wasn't sure if I wanted to get one. Back then, everything was so urgent so even though I wasn't sure, I had to apply. I finally destroyed them after the time period was up. I'm going to use the link and see if I can new ones since I think I would like to get a box.

ashlan22

DTVUSA Rookie
Expired dtv coupons

My name is ashlan and im comming to you from anderson sc and i just wanted to comment. I ordered two coupons a while back and then i lost my job before i could use them im 22 and a single mom with alot of bills how do they expect us to be able to afford this when their are no jobs, people want to work but their are not any or enough jobs out their. I heard i wouldnt be able to get any replacement cards because i ordered two in the beginning but its not my fault i never expected to lose my job. I think they never should have put a expiration date on the cards in the first place.Its crazy the economy is down and nobody has extra money to fork out like that atleast people like me who are out of work ldont anyway.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
My name is ashlan and im comming to you from anderson sc and i just wanted to comment. I ordered two coupons a while back and then i lost my job before i could use them im 22 and a single mom with alot of bills how do they expect us to be able to afford this when their are no jobs, people want to work but their are not any or enough jobs out their. I heard i wouldnt be able to get any replacement cards because i ordered two in the beginning but its not my fault i never expected to lose my job. I think they never should have put a expiration date on the cards in the first place.Its crazy the economy is down and nobody has extra money to fork out like that atleast people like me who are out of work ldont anyway.
Hi Ashlan,
good news is you will most likely be able to reapply for the coupons since the Government has changed the rules for expired coupon holders. Go to www.dtv2009.gov and click on the apply button and enter your information again. The bad news is, that if you are reapproved for the coupons, they will not be sent to your location until after the digital transition. It'll take 2-4 weeks for the coupons to arrive in the mail. Hope this helped.