False Information! - DirecTV

Just today the installer came to my apartment simply to say he could not install my dish after 3 calls to Direct TV specifically asking if my complex would be an issue. It was told to me 3 TIMES that it would be no issue. THAT WAS A LIE! I left work, cancelled my account with TWC, already paid the $107.00 in installation fees just to have to loose income, have to pay TWC a retaliation fee and be told it takes 5 business days to be reimbursed my installation fee of $107.00. Now, after sitting on hold and then being told if I wanted to be reimbursed faster, I could call my bank (WHICH IS ANOTHER LIE!), I would like to know how this company can not only get away with LYING, but then have the nerve to send out $300 gift cards to those that switch!??? That is ridiculous! How difficult is it to send someone out first? If I had paid late, or not returned equipment, I have a feeling I would be charged for the funds lost! Who will reimburse my funds lost?

This question, "False Information!," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G DirecTV 0
G Comcast 0
G DirecTV 0