fashion hairstyle with synthetic hair wig

chrisrow

DTVUSA Rookie
In spare time,different people have different hobbies.Some people may choose to go on a date with their lovers with beautiful hairdressing and fashionable clothes.To improve personal image,more and more people choose to wear synthetic wig even including men.And to my surprise,there are mens long wigs for sale in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's crazy because I did not know they even had synthetic long wigs for men. That's kind of funny, now that I think about it. But synthetic wigs can be okay depending on what style you get. The only think is maintaining it to stay looking okay because it's technically considered to be some type of plastic , the wig can become rugged quickly. I currently have a synthetic wig and it looks nice. The only problem is he curls have become some what knotty. I had my hair cut and shaved in the back and on the side. So , I now that I had decided to go back to trying growing my hair out for professionals reason. Now, I have to wear a wig until my hair grows back. I like wigs to be honest because at times it's less of a hassle, it eliminates the time of having to go through the whole weaving process and they can be switched up easy, and often.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Wow, that is interesting. Were men are concerned. But at same time so not surprising in the least. Men are just a conscious about there appearance as women are. Some men are actually more conscious then women actually. Its kind of funny.

Hey! They are just representing the 80's lol. Reminds me of white snake or an oldy band but.. Over all whatever floats the mans boat...Doesn't.. personally change or even make that person who they are.. power to the wig!

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Want to keep your hair?
Stop smoking. Nicotine constricts blood vessels. Your scalp needs blood to grow hair.

Want to keep your hair?
Stop smoking. Nicotine constricts blood vessels. Your scalp needs blood to grow hair.
Wow! Maybe that's why I still have half a head of hair. I never smoked. My father smoked and was pretty near bald by 50. My brother is going the same way. I never considered the nicotine connection. :eyes:

R.