Fastest Internet: Download 44 movies in a second! Wow

James

DTVUSA Member

AG99

DTVUSA Member
Wow. Although the obvious question is why would you want to DL 44 movies at once?

Still, it's not about how fast you can make a connection, but how fast can you make your connection. I'm limited to 3.0 because that's all my ISP offers in my rural location. I'm lucky to have that. I could do satellite, I suppose, but it's so expensive.

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Wow,that actually sounds to go to be true. But then again every other place seems to be able to do that but the US, LOL just kidding. But that is actually really cool. Now the what is the catch tho?

RockU

DTVUSA Member
'Fastest ever' commercial internet speeds in London: Download 44 films in a second - Gadgets & Tech - Life & Style - The Independent

"Scientists in the UK have created the fastest ever real-world internet connection, using commercial-grade fibre optic lines to clock up speeds of 1.4 terabits per second."

Just when you think that we have hit the internet speed wall...some super smart people do something new. Looks like 5G technology is next. I guess we will have to all buy new mobile phones.
But can people click and choose the videos they want fast enough? Imagine what this type of technology can do to people in Africa. You could teach the whole village with it lol.:D