Faulty remote for my DTV Converter?

I recently purchased an HD box (Acess HD) and upon setting up the digital channel locator I came to a set up menu which required me to choose the language angle and etc. and the remote to the box would pick up the signal to the box I’ve tried several different type of batteries but stil have recieved no response from the remote to the HD box I simply called the store of which I purchased the HD box from only to be told that I could not return the box and to call the # located on the back of the box for any kind of tech. support yet the 1800 # gave me a 1888 # to call no assistance was received an each time the rep. answered she simply gave me the same # that transferred me to her and then h/u the ph. before i could reply .

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I recently purchased an HD box (Acess HD) and upon setting up the digital channel locator I came to a set up menu which required me to choose the language angle and etc. and the remote to the box would pick up the signal to the box I’ve tried several different type of batteries but stil have recieved no response from the remote to the HD box I simply called the store of which I purchased the HD box from only to be told that I could not return the box and to call the # located on the back of the box for any kind of tech. support yet the 1800 # gave me a 1888 # to call no assistance was received an each time the rep. answered she simply gave me the same # that transferred me to her and then h/u the ph. before i could reply .
Still have the receipt from where you purchased the box?