Favorite Car Brand?

aeagle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
If you were to choose a car to buy any day now, what car do you think you would go for and why?

I know that I would have to go for the BMW or the Mercedes Benz. Those cars are beautiful. If I wanted sporty, totally a 2009 Mustang Shelby GT.

vibetv

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ferarri makes the best cars that you can buy, in my opinion. I know that not everyone can afford the cars they make, but if you could, you know everyone would have one. They have the most power, and they are so luxurious.

aeagle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Ferarri makes the best cars that you can buy, in my opinion. I know that not everyone can afford the cars they make, but if you could, you know everyone would have one. They have the most power, and they are so luxurious.
Imagine all the gas that those cars use, too. I wonder how many fill ups you would have to go through if you went for a nice Sundry cruise around the state. I could see me emptying my savings on the gas alone.

I am happy with my Chrysler Fifth Avenue. no check engine light, hardly any insurance bill, and ok gas mileage. and never breaks down!

Last of the truly-American Mopar:

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
I am happy with my Chrysler Fifth Avenue. no check engine light, hardly any insurance bill, and ok gas mileage. and never breaks down!

She's a cherry DTVUser! How many miles on the dial??

Here's my beast, 07 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS

I've owned it for a little over 2 years and 41K Miles now. Not completely happy with the ride and build quality, but it has a lot of power. ;) Horrible gas mileage, 11-14 MPG. If anyone wants to buy it, PM me. :p

What car would I choose? Something with reliability, efficiency, and safety...I like the midlevel Lexus Sedan's ES350 and GS350. I was an Acura fan for a long time, but they've done some silly things over the past couple of years with design and interior quality.

Thanks Jay! She's a 1984 with points ignition (i like points. i know it's odd--carb computer went bye bye) and only 82,xxx original miles. she had 58,xxx miles when i got her from a junkyard for $350 and it was there from an insurance write off for a wrecked passenger fender that i have since fixed. she's now officially 25-years old and now wears classic tags. the only 'major' failure was bad u-joints that destroyed the driveshaft. fixed in 10 min with only a 3/8" wrench and a spare. gotta love easy to DIY cars! she gets about 18-20 mpg, not bad for a 318 cu. in. V8 engine and 3 gear torqueflite (no overdrive) and a carburetor in a 4,000lb sedan.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Looks to be in very clean shape too. I like American:usa2:

Jay, Yours looks like mine. Nice clean lines. Dependable.

I like and recommend American cars over foreign. Buy American Buy American Buy American. I may be biased since I work for General Motors. Here are some pictures of one my personal car projects.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
Looks to be in very clean shape too. I like American:usa2:

Jay, Yours looks like mine. Nice clean lines. Dependable.

I like and recommend American cars over foreign. Buy American Buy American Buy American. I may be biased since I work for General Motors. Here are some pictures of one my personal car projects.
Talk about clean lines! Did you do the restoration on that XS?

That's the part of my car that does need work. the engine's a big mess with grease and the intake manifold leaks oil on top of the engine. i've been too lazy to fix that and i have another Fifth Avenue that i'm currently taking time to restore.