Favorite Character

illytodd

DTVUSA Member
Who is your favorite character from Family Guy? I would say mine is the guy that plays different characters, one time he was the C.P.R. instructor and another time he was the Psychic medium. I love his voice it makes me smile when I hear it. I don't think he has a particular name, because I see him being all kinds of characters.

teresa

DTVUSA Member
Although I'm not a big fan of Family Guy, I have watched a few episodes with my daughter who thinks it's absolutely hilarious. I would have to say Peter, the dad, is probably my favorite. He reminds me of my husband.

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
My favorite character would definitely be Stewie, what isn't great about a toddler with a brain Einstein would envy, and a plan to rule the world like Hitler?

and also The evil monkey lol

toby

DTVUSA Member
not my favorite character...but herbert the pervert is hilarious when he has a part in the show. stewie is definitely my favorite main character.:cool:

Stewie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
LOL

I would say it if I thought I have to, but just have a look at my nickname. :D
It pretty much gives away not just who it is, but also how obsessed I am with this cartoon.

Piggie

Super Moderator
Brian wins, followed by Lois. Brain for the obvious fact of being the reason and being a dog. But Lois in the way she gets even and her way in very sneaky tricks.