Favorite Episode

illytodd

DTVUSA Member
My favorite episode of Family Guy would have to be "Mr. Saturday Night" it has a guest appearance by Will Ferrell. It just has some very random moments that still make me laugh every time I see it. What are your favorite episodes?

Froix

DTVUSA Member
Can't say for now but I like the one where Brian owes Stewie money, fails to pay and Stewie goes wiseguy and starts beating up Brian.

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say for now but I like the one where Brian owes Stewie money, fails to pay and Stewie goes wiseguy and starts beating up Brian.
That was a great episode!

My favorite is the Star Wars Blue Harvest episode, and who better to play Darth Vader than Stewie himself. My favorite part of the episode? When Lois makes the "Help Me Obi-Wan" message, she tries to convert it into a mpeg using Real Player; but she can't because Real Player is the worst with converting!

The beauty of every Family Guy episode are the subtle and not so subtle references to pop culture...and the Blue Harvest episode was full of them!

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
I love this episode, reminds me of the movies I watched about Mafias and Gangs. I laughed my ass off when Stewie started beating up Brian. Its the way he said before that cracks me up. I think it goes somewhat like this, "Where's my money huh! where's my money".:p

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
there are way too many to choose from. some of the ones that come to mind are the one where brian takes meg to the prom (and the infamous "coo whip" discussion) and the one where peter gets a prostate exam and sues the doctor for rape:D

calvindale

DTVUSA Member
I can't recall the title of the episode, but I do remember a short line that surely made me rolling on floor laughing the scene was Joe Swanson accidentally killed a by passer and then he said sorry then the by passer said while dying "it's OK, it's your right as an American" :eek:

Last edited:

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
one more that just came to mind is the one where peter goes back to the 80's when he met lois.....he and cleveland are at a club and peter hums along to the beverly hills cop theme.:D funny stuff!

clarisya

DTVUSA Jr. Member
As for me, its the episode when Peter and his friends sang Journey and made a band. I forgot the title of the episode though. Does anyone of you remember this episode?

gencelina

DTVUSA Jr. Member
one of my favorite ones is where Peter gets a prostate exam and believes he was raped. definitely a funny episode!
:DHa ha! I know that episode. Good pick. I like the part of the trial the most. Ha ha. Anyways, mine's the episodes when they we're trapped in an island and Peter was eating his friend's toes. Ha ha.