Favorite games in PS3 station

andrew25

DTVUSA Member
Favorite games in PS3

What is your favorite game that you often play in your PS3 . My favorites are Age of Empires, Call of duty and Halo. And I also like to play a dozens of small games in my PS3.

Last edited:
Huh? I'm confused. I've never heard it called a "Play Station 3 Station" before. xD And aren't CoD and Halo (Halo at least, for sure) xBox 360 exclusives?

I usually love playing fighting games and 3rd person shooters only with my consoles. They are all very fun in my opinion since these types of games are really well developed for consoles. I just got hooked since I played Resident Evil 3 and starting playing Street Fighter games. I am participating in an auction now at Gobid so I can kill two birds in one site and get these new games cheap by bidding.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
What is your favorite game that you often play in your PS3 . My favorites are Age of Empires, Call of duty and Halo. And I also like to play a dozens of small games in my PS3.
Halo is strictly XBOX unless you've got some funky underground connection that has managed to port the game over to PS3. ;)