Favorite host of chat shows.

betty boo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
who would i pick as my number one

my number one show is Oprah Winfrey daytime show there so much information that you can get from this show. what people do for each other, to relationships, teaching your children cercerning about giving and not expacting something is return and it is not all about taking this children needed to learn these things to help grow to be good people, there are things that help you grow spiritually raising you to a higher conscious giving you something think about yourself and the world around and the role you play in it. how your negative attitude has a lot on how you are treated in this world. and changing your attitude to a postive one could being us just alittle closer to what a beautiful place this world would be if everybody started make changes. you and i need to do to change our attitude and the world might be a better place if people start taking look on the inside not the outside. and stop judging people for what they don't have or the way the look or don't have or what a person can do for you. in the end things of this world you can't take to the gave with you so you just no place to much value in them. because if your happiness depends on material things you will be miserable. when you die you can't take it with you so don't put to much value in those thing the most value thing you have is how you see the world so love it so it can love you:D

Last edited:
my number one show is Oprah Winfrey daytime show there so much information that you can get from this show. what people do for each other, to relationships, teaching your children cercerning about giving and not expacting something is return and it is not all about taking this children needed to learn these things to help grow to be good people, there are things that help you grow spiritually raising you to a higher conscious giving you something think about yourself and the world around and the role you play in it. how your negative attitude has a lot on how you are treated in this world. and changing your attitude to a postive one could being us just alittle closer to what a beautiful place this world would be if everybody started make changes. you and i need to do to change our attitude and the world might be a better place if people start taking look on the inside not the outside. and stop judging people for what they don't have or the way the look or don't have or what a person can do for you. in the end things of this world you can't take to the gave with you so you just no place to much value in them. because if your happiness depends on material things you will be miserable. when you die you can't take it with you so don't put to much value in those thing the most value thing you have is how you see the world so love it so it can love you:D
omg, this is such a great post. Ever since my husband and I moved to a larger city 5 years ago, we constantly feel like we're under pressure to buy nice things (especially vehicles) and compete with friends and coworkers. Maybe it's his line of business too (Corporate), but we both feel like we've lost track of what matters most to us. Our family and our health. We both work long hours, we see each other less, and we're not any happier than before we started buying all of this crap. This new years, we're going to start a plan, and it includes trading one of our vehicles, working less, and spending more time together as a family (which includes eating every dinner together, and every one working together with chores).

My favorite show is Oprah, because she's such an inspiration not only for what the things and charities she has done, but she generally lives life with the kind of values and principles that I find ideal.

hippychick

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Big Oprah fans here. I also love Rachel Ray too.

Oprah is obviously a brand name now too, and as much money as some corporations spend with advertising and promoting their name brand, Oprah seems to be succsessful by offering quality and honesty (with her magazine too).

dbcooper

DTVUSA Member
Gawd i hate Oprah...she believes her own hype.

i love how she has graphic sex education shows at 4pm in the afternoon, when kids are home from school and flipping through TV channels.

I agree the number one chat show is Oprah. She cover so many topics, and has a great personality. I haven't watched much of her show lately, but intend to resume watching my favorite talk show host.:)

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, Oprah is ok, but if I am gonna watch a chat/talk show, I want it to be drama filled, and Maury Povich seems to bring that to the table in almost every show...so yep, my vote has to go with Maury.

toby

DTVUSA Member
i always liked watching jerry springer. pure entertainment. of course that was when i was in college and now i am not home during much of the day, so i am not sure what is on during the day anymore:eek:

dbcooper

DTVUSA Member
that is why we parent control any way you should be watching what your children look at.
LOL. easy for you to say.

Oprah is a skank beyatch, and people like you and others think she is simply the greatest thing in the world. She and her billion$ thank you very much.

I personally wouldn't mind the graphic nature of her stupid sex shows, but the FCC hypocrisy is unbelievable. She gets away with details about oral sex, anal sex, and anything else imaginable, in the after-school timeslot...but Jimmy Kimmel gets censored for much less and his show is on at midnight!

ridiculous..

i'll let you people enjoy thinking Oprah is queen of the world. watch how the idiots in her audience actually CRY in happiness just to be in her audience. :rolleyes:

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
My favorite is Ellen. Her show moves along really quickly. She has many guests, not just one. She has games that the audiance participate in. She calls people at their homes while she is on live tv. She is so fun to watch. It is always funny and light.