Favorite Idol winner so far?

busybee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
There have been some great winners and runner ups through the years but I have to say that David Cook has been my absolute favorite so far. He has a beautiful voice and he seems to be a really sweet guy. I love the way he takes care of and stands behind his family, especially his brother.

The first one is still my favorite. Kelly Clarkson has a great voice, wonderful personality and great big smile. I really haven't found anyone else since season 1.

Postman

DTVUSA Member
I like Lindsay Lohan. I learned to like her because she has a lot of scandals wherever she go. I think that it is very hot. Other than that I don’t know why I did like her.

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I like Lindsay Lohan. I learned to like her because she has a lot of scandals wherever she go. I think that it is very hot. Other than that I don’t know why I did like her.
Um, what show are YOU talking about? When the heck was Lindsay Lohan ever a contestant on Idol :confused:?

I am gonna go with Kelly Clarkson as well. I actually like quite a few of her songs from her first album, and aside from Clay, I think she has been the best vocalist yet.

Fardreamer

DTVUSA Member
I have heard, read, and seen many news items about LiLo over the past few years. I own a copy of Mean Girls. I even watched a little bit of the Parent Trap remake she was in several years ago. I even know her ex-girlfriend's name...Samantha Ronson.

I probably watch less AI than lots of people here, and while I'd have accepted the fact that she could have been a celebrity judge at some point (she wasn't, by the way), Lindsay Lohan has never been a contestant.

By the way, Postman, I think your approach to finding women - especially celebrities - attractive or "hot" is a bit, well, odd. I would have thought most people find others attractive because they're physically fit, aesthetically pleasing and/or funny, witty, and intelligent. Scandals would scare most people off....at least most people with a sense of logic. (Or perhaps people with the tastes of 12-year-olds...)