Favorite show right now?

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I can't think of any shows that I can consider my favorite right now except for Entourage (HBO). Just wondering what everyone else's favorite show is at the present time, whether new or even something I may have missed but can check out on re-runs.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Here's the thing: I have shows I watch regularly and enjoy but they aren't favorites. If they went away, it's not a big loss to me. My last favorite show was Stargate SG-1. My all time favorite is Laramie. Other true favorites aired along the way, but right now, I don't have a favorite per se. They mess up all the good shows anyway.

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
I don't know if I can break it down in numerical order like Bicker can but right now I'm really liking Dexter and The Office. I really hope Steve Carrell comes back to The Office next year.

I really like The Office, new shows I like Sons of Anarchy otherwise I find that I am flipping channels till something catches my interest. It has been a long time since I wanted to be home to catch a particular show.

dipbunny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
The shows that i really watch right now are The Mentalist, Vampire Diaries and The Big Bang theories. There are really other shows that I like to watch but this are the shows that I really like to watch now.

I watch Judge Judy, 30 Rock, The Office, The Simpsons, 20/20 and all those murder mysteries on Dateline and 20/20. It is terrible when some innocent person like Natalee Holloway or the girl in Peru or numerous others are murdered by some lowlife. Once in a great while, I sympathize with the murderer because he had a good reason such as being robbed and sued by the victim.

I am watching the series Rome from Netflix which is very good. I watched three seasons of the Sopranos which were pretty good except that Tony was the only person that I liked or could identify with. I watched one season of The Wire which was very realistic and quite good, but I didn't like any of the characters except for two of the drug dealers. The cops and most of the street people were jerks, IMO. In the series Rome, I can identify and sympathize with most of the characters. Sic Semper Tyrannus (Thus Always To Tyrants)

n2rj

Staff member
Currently airing:

1. FIFA world cup
2. Lie to me
3. American Dad
4. Mythbusters
5. Through the wormhole with organ freeman
6. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
7. The Colbert Report
8. South Park

Other shows that I like:

The Mentalist
Criminal Minds
The Simpsons
American Idol (probably my last season with Simon gone)

leighdu

DTVUSA Member
I've recently started watching Dexter and now I am addicted. The acting is incredible and a show about a serial killer pulled off so well is just addictive.

BabysMomma70

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I recently started watching Neighbors From Hell Monday nights on TBS and I love the show.

I found out about it when my job, a marketing company, began the campaign for TBS.

It is a story about a family, the Hellmans, who came to Texas on a mission. The demons were sent from Hell to stop a ruthless company from drilling into the center of the earth where Satan resides. It seems not only are they facing Hell being exposed, they face the challenges of blending in as a typical Texan family.

Check out the laughs on the show's site:
Neighbors From Hell