Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
I'm really liking the following shows so far:

Rules of Engagement
Mike and Molly
Hell's Kitchen
The Event

Mike and Molly have been a surprise "like" for me. The actors that play Mike and Molly, (Don't know there names offhand) seem to make me laugh more than any other sitcom couple on TV.

What say you guys?

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
I'm not really a Gordon Ramsey fan, but I've been glued to the TopChef TV show. A few of the contestants this year are insane.

I saw The Event. Didn't like it, don't plan on watching it again.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
The Event has been very good, but you have to be an active watcher. That's probably going to keep me from staying tuned. Mike and Molly has some poignancy to it that I like, but the hooker, druggie sister is a turn off not to mention the unsupportive mom. Ultimately, I doubt I stick with it. Hell's Kitchen I wouldn't watch in a billion years. RAmsey is an ego maniac. Of course, he's dealing with issues right now too, thanks to that suicide this past week.

Okay, most people won't like this, but my favorite TV-show for 2010 season would be One Tree Hill. I mainly watch it for the Brooke Davis character. Her journey on One Tree Hill still puts me at awe. Wedding this seasoN! P.S. Sophia is amazing at transitioning herself to make certain scenes authentic

CptlA

DTVUSA Member
OK, one more show to add to the mix for me. "Chase". Watched it last night and liked it. I'll never understand why cop shows like Chase and CSI have their characters drive fancy Cadillacs or luxury vehicles. I guess it's product placement and advertising dollars right? It's a good show otherwise and I'll be tuning in next week. :)

equitywiz

DTVUSA Jr. Member
My current favorite t.v. shows are:

Mad Men
The Apprentice
30 Rock
Dexter
The Good Wife
Jersey Shore

I also can't wait until next year to see the last season of Entourage.

ausqtie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Okay, I may be a tad be old to some people to like this show, but I do, “Wildcats”. I like checking out the clothes and current hairstyles. Plus, I enjoy watching cheerleader TV shows, they are all so talented.

Orrymain

Chase is trying too hard to be a cross between In Plain Sight and Criminal Minds. I'm watching, but I'm not really loving it. The Whole Truth has promise. I'm still liking Hellcats and Hawaii 5-0. DWTS is still a hit with me. Undercovers is pretty decent.

Lurker Lee

DTVUSA Member
Castle (still), Criminal Minds (but not as much as I used to like it), Modern Family makes me LOL in some episodes, Good Wife.

I'm finding this season that there are more shows that fall into the "I'll record it and maybe get back to it category". The Event in particular falls into that category. If it looks like NBC is going to support it (unlike Persons Unknown) I'll probably wait for the next blizzard and watch it as a marathon! There are several other shows like that, that I've burned to a DVD and may get back to, but am not enthused (or bored) enough to watch now.

Hmmm, there seem to be more shows I'm not impressed by than there are ones I'm anxious to watch the same week they are aired.

Orrymain

I tried to like Castle but I never could get into it. I still watch Criminal Minds but I don't like how they treated the females over the hiatus and I'm very wary of the darkness of this show. I multi-task a lot when it's on or I wouldn't have it on. I agree with Mandy Patinkin about it.

you will probably get a good snicker from this, but I am really liking the Fashion
Police on E. Joan Rivers is just funny it is about time someone put all these fashion shows in perspective. I am also still watching Sons of Anarchy but seriously the plot was much better in the past, find the kid already and get back to the nitty gritty drama like before.Seriously one more week of wheres my kid and i will be tuning out.

Orrymain

OK, one more show to add to the mix for me. "Chase". Watched it last night and liked it. I'll never understand why cop shows like Chase and CSI have their characters drive fancy Cadillacs or luxury vehicles. I guess it's product placement and advertising dollars right? It's a good show otherwise and I'll be tuning in next week. :)

You know, that is so true. The new Hawaii 5-0 has its leads with some really cool cars, and I don't really think that fits their incomes, especially Danny who is divorced with a kid.