Favorite Superhero

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
Who would be your favorite superhero on Heroes? I bet it would be Peter Petrelli with all those super power he absorbed with the other superheroes by just standing next to them. Am I right? :)

teresa

DTVUSA Member
I would have to say that Hiro and Claire are my favorites. Hiro just wants to do right by history and his father and family. Claire just wants a normal life. Their acting is great and I can't wait for the new season.

JamAce

DTVUSA Member
I like Hiro too but I would love it if his character would be more aggressive. Claire, on the other hand, was one of my favorite character 'til season 2 came out, with all the dramas and stuff. :D

Taki

DTVUSA Member
I tend to agree with most of you. Claire, besides being very easy on the eye, is just as sweet as she can be. And Hiro is the most powerful of them all in my opinion.

acwriter

DTVUSA Member
Who would be your favorite superhero on Heroes? I bet it would be Peter Petrelli with all those super power he absorbed with the other superheroes by just standing next to them. Am I right? :)
Yep, can you imagine? It would be so cool to be able to do just about anything. Unlimited super powers, yeah I could get used to that.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
Peter used to be my favorite, but when I saw the latest episode of Heroes, I think my favorite would be Sylar. The reason behind this is that he has an amazing ability to figure out how things work, even though it is not in his hands to control his hunger.

chireanjolee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Heroes

Heroes has become a bit silly now. The show doesn't capture my attention like it used to. There is just to much time travel now and the story line is a bit ridiculous.

elle

DTVUSA Jr. Member
yeah you guess it right i like the power of peter!! so powerful!! i kind of addicted to this show actually..

I would have to say that super "hiro" is my favorite. I think Masi Oka, who plays Hiro Nakamura, is a great actor. He's cool and he can really act. I really like his character on this hit show.