Feedback: Hitron eMTA modem E31N2V1. Please allow access to cable signals. - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "Feedback: Hitron eMTA modem E31N2V1. Please allow access to cable signals.", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. Hello Spectrum,

I’ve been very pleased with Spectrum and the great help I’ve received on this forum. People like , , and many others have been very helpful diagnosing my issues and the issues of many other cable users. The first thing these folks ask for is a copy of your cable signals.

I’m disappointed that my new modem (Hitron E31N2V1) will not allow me to, at the very least, to access my cable signals. That basically makes this forum useless to many internet users who come here seeking the advice of the aforementioned pros. Without cable signals, they can’t troubleshoot properly.

I use this eMTA as a internet modem only. I could buy one and have access, but that’s pointless since I want to save the money and you offer me this modem as part of my service.

Please reconsider locking “everything” out. Please give us access to the signal page “only” and nothing more. You can’t make changes on a cable signal page.

I’m sharing this feedback constructively. If the Spectrum customer service folks on the forum can share this up line and to the proper people who would consider this change, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

cc:

Feedback: Hitron eMTA modem E31N2V1. Please allow access to cable signals.?