File complaints with the FCC about terrible email problems - Time Warner Internet

This question is about "File complaints with the FCC about terrible email problems", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. If you google FCC Complaints you will be directed to a website that handles complaints about TWC/Spectrum, etc. It's outrageous that we have to complain to the Federal Communication Commission to get TWC to act promptly. TWC told me they have a "server problem." If Hillary Clinton could buy a server, why can't TWC?

If they don't respond/ address the problem by the end of the day, we should escalate this to our US Senators, state regulators, etc. The internet and email services are like utility companies today. That is, they're indispensible. Yet, TWC and Spectrum don't seem to appreciate that or the notion that customers can wreak havoc on a business by telling friends about terrible services.

This topic covered File complaints with the FCC about terrible email problems, and TWC cable internet service.

G

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I agree, the service blows, but if you spend as much energy complaining about something, when you can just go to gmail and solve the issue yourself. Just because you use their high speed internet doesn't mean you have to keep their poor email services.

This question is about "File complaints with the FCC about terrible email problems", with Time Warner Cable internet and apps. If you google FCC Complaints you will be directed to a website that handles complaints about TWC/Spectrum