filming location of lost

toby

DTVUSA Member
the majority (if not all) of lost has been filmed on the island of oahu (hawaii). i have to say, having been there myself, it is truly as beautiful as the show makes it out to be. i believe most of the show is filmed on the north end of the island, to the east of the north shore. anyone else been to oahu? my wife wants to move there lol:D

sleepy

DTVUSA Member
Yeah it is Hawaii, in the city of Oahu. Some of the takes looks like they are by Diamond Head or by the North Shore. I went their on my honeymoon and we are going again this summer. This place is amazing!

Yeah it is Hawaii, in the city of Oahu. Some of the takes looks like they are by Diamond Head or by the North Shore. I went their on my honeymoon and we are going again this summer. This place is amazing!
We went a few years ago, LOVE IT THERE! From the minute we stepped off the plane, it was like everything I had ever imagined. Beautiful beaches, great food, but very expensive!

karyl

DTVUSA Jr. Member
the majority (if not all) of lost has been filmed on the island of oahu (hawaii). i have to say, having been there myself, it is truly as beautiful as the show makes it out to be. i believe most of the show is filmed on the north end of the island, to the east of the north shore. anyone else been to oahu? my wife wants to move there lol:D
hawaii is a nice island and so beautiful for settling down for retirement or even a place to go for vacation..nope haven't gone there yet..

betty

DTVUSA Jr. Member
i like hawaii..i have seen lost and its like a paradise to me!!

nelly

DTVUSA Jr. Member
wow..nice place!! full of greens..it is really a good place for summer vacation!! good choice of place for the filming of lost!!