Finally, An antenna setup capable of receiving DTV anywhere within the US!

Piggie

Super Moderator
The good ole days of someone giving you a C-band are now hard to find. They are so expensive due to the size it's hard to justify FTA on them, though some of the channels I would hate to loose are on them and not scrambled like C-SPAN. Still a lot of equipment, plus just to do both C-SPAN one and two you need a rotor.

I wish i could one day demolish a old house with a C-band still in the back yard, but lord knows how large the trailer to tow the thing would have to be!

They're gold as far as scrap metal goes.

Piggie

Super Moderator
I wish i could one day demolish a old house with a C-band still in the back yard, but lord knows how large the trailer to tow the thing would have to be!

They're gold as far as scrap metal goes.
Save the energy and don't demolish the house, just take the C-band. Most were build on site is how they got there. But it might be hard to get one apart.

Funny how Americans probably made the steel, built the dish. Now it's torn down, sent to Asia, melted down and comes back as junk from them.

You see it's getting to the point all we have left to do in the country is demolish and sell off the progress of 200 years to the Asians.

I don't envy my kids or grandkids world.