First Results from Mobile Digital TV Consumer Showcase Records High Excitement ...

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
First Results from Mobile Digital TV Consumer Showcase Records High Excitement about Potential for Over-the-Air Mobile Broadcasts - BroadcastNewsroom

From the article:

June 22, 2010 -- NEW YORK, BUSINESS WIRE --

"More than 2,800 comments about Mobile Digital Television service have already been recorded by the first group of Washington, D.C.-area viewers who have the first 'hands on' opportunity to enjoy Mobile DTV, the innovative new service now being broadcast with 23 channels of programming in the Nation's capital." ...

..."Participants in the showcase are watching TV during carpool commutes, at work and when out with the kids. In just a couple of weeks, more than 150 viewers have recorded their opinions about Mobile DTV technology and their viewing patterns. The participants have become very engaged on this topic. While this is just the initial feedback from Mobile DTV viewers, it is instructive to see how many viewers reacted positively to the potential of Mobile DTV. We've had viewers praising the picture quality, and the flexibility Mobile DTV provides them,' said Aaron J. Heffron, Vice President of Harris Interactive, Inc." ...

n2rj

Staff member
Cool... I was hoping to maybe get one of the portable receivers I could use with my iPod touch... but I gotta wait, maybe the price will come down some too.