Flat Coax Cable?

U

Unregistered

Is there a flat coax cable that someone can recommend for running through a window sill? It needs to be thin for at least a half foot.

Tim58hsv

DTVUSA Member
I've used the Radio Shack one in the past and it worked fine. The window could be shut all the way without hurting the cable inside but it did leave small nicks in the outer sheeting of the cable. No big deal there and I would recommend it.

Yes, the idiot that gave a bad review on the Radio Shack site used a wrench to tighten the coax. I'm sure the flat cable will work just fine for most everyone with half a brain.

Fringe Reception

Super Moderator, Chief Content Editor
Staff member
I am currently using one from Radio Shack to bring coax into my house for a temporary antenna setup. They are available from several different manufacturers.

Jim

Reviews by people who don't know WTF they're talking about usually should be disregarded. If stuff is reviewed only by those individuals, only bad reviews will result. Therefore, online reviews are usually worth less than what you paid for them.

MrPogi

Moderator, , Webmaster of Cache Free TV
Staff member
Reviews by people who don't know WTF they're talking about usually should be disregarded. If stuff is reviewed only by those individuals, only bad reviews will result. Therefore, online reviews are usually worth less than what you paid for them.
There is a special place in hell reserved for these people - right next to the lady with a full cart in the express lane, a stack of coupons, and then she has to dig for a checkbook in her ginormous purse.