For the Home Theater Enthusiast with too much money...$3500 dollar remote

From: Elan brings home $3,350 Wi-Fi touchscreen control panel | SOHO Networking | ZDNet.com
For those with the resources to install an elaborate home theater and/or automation system in their homes, an 8.4-inch control panel that costs more than most HDTVs may not seem excessive. Those deep-pocketed smart-home mavens will find a lot to like in the XP-8.4—for $3,350, they better—including built-in 802.11g Wi-Fi that lets the panel double as an Internet browsing and media streaming device.

This thing is expensive and ugly! Why would anyone want to browse the internet from their remote/control panel when most Home Theater enthusiasts browse from their big screen TVs?

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, it looks like it does a bit more than just control home audio equipment...I see options for security and climate control. Still seems to be a bit much.

Control Panel

Wow...that is some device. Still it is a lot of money to spend on a device. I'm sure the is another brand that will do just as much without spending a fortune. But to each his own.

jack

DTVUSA Member
its superb.good facilities are available in this single unit itself.really its rocking.it replaces computer.i hope other product wont come near to this product.

gary350

DTVUSA Member