Fox News Blackout

U

Unregistered

This happened early yesterday morning for a couple of hours. Now it's off again for several hours. At first my husband were throwing around conspiracy jokes. As the morning goes on, it's not as funny. I am old enough to remember Tricky Dicky's dirty jokes during Watergate.

G

My whole system went Down!

It knocked out mine and I don't have HD so it told me to reset my Receiver and now I have no Satellite at all and can't get any support help!

G

We can not get Fox News or CNN . Called in to Directv to see what the issue was and a lady was assisting but could not fix the problem and now no TV at all. She switched me over to see if someone else could fix the issue and my call was dropped. After being on the phone with her for over 1 hour and being disconnected I am very upset. Will be cancelling my service with them!!!

G

Don't hit the reset button!!

I followed the instructions to reset the box (the default with connection issues) and now I can't get any channel. Not even on my iPad.

G

The standard definition channel sometimes works for Fox News. If your guide does not give you the choice, change the settings. Click menu, settings, display, preferences, then change the settings to "Show all channels"

G

The Fox News blackout is happening to us today in Southern Calif. FIX IT!!!! It is the only news station that gives conservatives a voice. And we deserve a voice, even if you disagree with us. Liberals have had numerous venues for their views for decades. FIX IT!!!

G

Just wondering...

Cell phones from all providers have been very "glitchy" in the last few weeks here in California. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into the "chem trails" or "black helicopter" B.S. But I work with multiple cell providers, and "somebody" is flipping switches or something. It's like there's a rat in the wires. Kill switch, here we come....

J

June houston

mrs

Not only is fox HD off but entire system in Greenville sc. Can't call as phone rings busy...been trying since 8 am...can't chat on website and emails won't go thru...anyone else facing this?

C

cotter_sherry@yahoo.com

Very bad juju

Boy you people are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy stupid !!!!!

This is a subscriber deal breaker !!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

What the Heck?

Woke up wanting to watch Fox and Friends only to find that my Fox news channel won't work! I really hope this is just a glitch that will be quickly fixed and has nothing to do with the fact that I am a voter in a swing state! Trying not to be paranoid but with the Clinton gremlins running lose all over the media... who knows... lately anything seems possible!

G

I really never believed much in conspiracy theories even after Watergate. After the the Clinton email and Foundation FBI investigations along with Wikileaks releases, it wouldn't surprise me if HRC and her campaign is not behind the Directv technical difficulties to broadcast one of the only channels that regularly reports on the FBI and Wikileaks investigations. Especially the weekend before the election. This is just toooooo coincidental.