Free Vizio giveaway

O-O

DTVUSA Member
I got 2 emails saying I won a Vizio LCD but when I look at the sender address it was from somewhere else.
Yeah, I've gotten emails for the last 3 weeks saying that I've won one million dollars from the Danish Government too but that I should send $5K to the emailer first to claim my prize. :dance:

Lurker Lee

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, I've gotten emails for the last 3 weeks saying that I've won one million dollars from the Danish Government too but that I should send $5K to the emailer first to claim my prize. :dance:
Talk about a coincidence - I received an email telling me I'd won the English lottery...and I didn't even buy a ticket :becky:

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Now I wonder how many winners there are? I got my email about a week ago. I sent them the $5000.00 through Western Union and they called me back immediately with the winning information. It was fairly simple. I just had to give them my current bank information, so they could direct deposit my winnings. I am supposed to receive my $1,000,000.00 in 6 to 8 weeks. I still have to wait another 5 to 7 weeks before I receive the winnings. I'll post back when I get it. :brushteeth:

Last edited: