Friends fans???

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
Don't we all just LOVE friends? I've seen all the seasons, multiple times at that. But I can never get enough of Friends. I like Chandler's sarcastic remarks and Joey's ridiculous actions. What do you love about the show?

bighoss

DTVUSA Member
whenever i am flipping through the channels and find an episode of friends on, i have to stop and watch. the show reminds me of alot of people i hung out with back in school...so i can relate to alot of the episodes they have.

friends was/is definitely one of the best sitcoms i have ever watched. not only were all the episodes funny, but most people could probably relate to the events they would get wrapped up in.

djs

DTVUSA Member
I used to watch friends when it was on the air. I always thought it was a pretty good show, but I just can't seem to get interested in watching reruns like I do for other shows.

toby

DTVUSA Member
i love this show. not sure why, but i could relate each character with one of my real life friends...maybe that is why i liked it so much:cool:

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Friends is always good for a laugh. I love watching late at night when nothing else is on. I have seen all seasons also, but don't mind watching the reruns because they are so good.

Softie

DTVUSA Jr. Member
it NEVER gets old- so many of the funny things that happened in the episodes are still brought up in conversations. Just the other day, Ross's crazy tanning experience had me laughing!

Ricardo

DTVUSA Member
I enjoyed the show when it was on, but I don't find myself drawn to it very much since then.

I think in my case, I started to lose interest in the storylines in the last couple seasons.

But I realize it was hugely successful and that it must be very hard to keep a show going for that number of seasons.

Actually I was all over Joey's show when it was on.