"Funniest Moments", looks like AFHV has some competition

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
Aresenio Hall will be the host of "Funniest Moments", which is set to premier on MyNetworkTV (MNT) this fall. The program will feature funny youtube videos and video clips from around the internet.

"Funniest Moments" is scheduled for Wednesday nights at 9:00 p.m. (ET/ PT).

Funniest Moments official webpage lists the following as potential clips to be shown on the shown,
Wedding woes!
Food follies!
Dating disasters!
Christmas calamities!
Animal antics!
Kids gone crazy!

Source: A look at the new fall TV shows | ScrippsNews

By the way, What do you guys think about the design of "Funniest Moments" webpage? hehe It looks so amateur!

aclowers

DTVUSA Member
Aresenio Hall will be the host of "Funniest Moments", which is set to premier on MyNetworkTV (MNT) this fall.

By the way, What do you guys think about the design of "Funniest Moments" webpage? hehe It looks so amateur!
Well, it does sound amusing. But, you are so right about the web page. You would think, with it being a web based program they could have at least used a little flash. I could have design this one, myself. :D

jack

DTVUSA Member
wow..i like funny expressions and the way they act.its really superb.i am gonna check this.some people will feel boring after some minutes,but its really intersting and very funny to watch

paulette

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Aresenio Hall will be the host of "Funniest Moments", which is set to premier on MyNetworkTV (MNT) this fall. The program will feature funny youtube videos and video clips from around the internet.

"Funniest Moments" is scheduled for Wednesday nights at 9:00 p.m. (ET/ PT).

Funniest Moments official webpage lists the following as potential clips to be shown on the shown,

Source: A look at the new fall TV shows | ScrippsNews

hi there..i like funny videos ..it somewhat help me forget some domestic problems..its a cool design!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Questions and Answers 0