Funny, strange or amazing Warning labels

Top of the list, Tom Bihn makes clothing for the USA from france. things such as laptops bags, coats, etc. oddly enough there's a hidden message in French which is at the end of the tag and says this:

1. Wash with warm water
2. Use mild soap
3. Dry flat
4. Do not use bleach
5. Do not dry in the dryer
6. Do not iron
7. We are sorry that our President is an idiot
8. We did not vote for him
Apple Computer, Inc. had this one:
Do Not Eat iPod Shuffle
In the UK, it was 'Do not CHEW iPod Shuffle.

On dogs' medication:

Warning: do not drive a car or operate heavy machinery while taking this medication!
On a food processor:

WARNING: do not use for the 'other use'
Now i googled that one to death, but found no answer as to the 'other use' they were referring to.

Planters Peanuts
WARNING: May contain nuts
Well, duh!

Even scarier is that it features instructions. 'Open Package, eat nuts'

On a chain saw:
WARNING: Do not hold chainsaw at wrong end!
Bad things happen when natural selection is prevented by the Government.

This also brings to mind an old funny Burma Shave signage:
He lit a match

To check gas tank

That's why they

Call him Skinless Frank

Burma-Shave

Piggie

Super Moderator
But what you don't see are other uses for products.

I have never seen on the can things I thought up to do with whipped cream!

Ok, I should not have posted that but noticed I did anyway :mad:)

Jason Fritz

Administrator
Staff member
But what you don't see are other uses for products.

I have never seen on the can things I thought up to do with whipped cream!

Ok, I should not have posted that but noticed I did anyway :mad:)
haha, I'm suprised there aren't a few more "Non Topical" warnings on whipped cream.

btw, one item I've used on everything (Non topical of course!) ranging from cleaning solvent to lubricant is WD-40.

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
Funny as this one might seem, it's not a nut. Peanuts are legumes.
Peanuts, along with beans and peas, belong to the single plant family, Leguminosae. Legumes are edible seeds enclosed in pods. While their physical structure and nutritional benefits more closely resemble that of other legumes, their use in diets and cuisines more closely resembles that of nuts. (from The Peanut Institute)
WikiAnswers - Is a peanut a nut

My son at 6 years old made fools of educators in his elementary school. He is deathly allergic to tree nuts (Nuts). On his second ambulance ride from school to the hospital he was asked why he ate the dessert? He replied he was hungry. The educators asked "didn't you see the Mr peanut warning picture on the wall"? He replied " I'm not allergic to peanuts". They've only poisoned him twice more since then.

Allergen / Warning Information:
Allergy Information: Manufactured on equipment that processes tree nuts. Choking Warning: Do not give nuts to children under 6.
Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts - Nuts - reviews, ingredients and nutrition from Zeer.com

In regards to number #7. They can get away with this in France, but try this in a Country with free speech such as the USA and see what happens;)

1. Wash with warm water
2. Use mild soap
3. Dry flat
4. Do not use bleach
5. Do not dry in the dryer
6. Do not iron
7. We are sorry that our President is an idiot
8. We did not vote for him
This threads funner than Jay Leno!

1inxs

DTVUSA Member
haha, I'm suprised there aren't a few more "Non Topical" warnings on whipped cream.

btw, one item I've used on everything (Non topical of course!) ranging from cleaning solvent to lubricant is WD-40.
And she's going to marry you any way?:whoo:

Last edited: