Funny, Weird, and ?

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Okay -- these are just ... strange. Oh my goodness. I don't even know how to respond to those. That sport (is that what it is?) was wild. I like the backflipping bear!

And

Venezuela is the 2nd largest oil supplier to the USA and President Chavez of Venezuela is a well known left winger wanting to increase petroleum tax on US and British oil giants.

This is a seriuos crime and a violation of human rights. lol. CIA and NED poured in millions of dollars to oust Chavez resulting in a military coup in 2002. Unfortunately for the empire (USA), it failed. Given USA's liquidateous track record in South America there is a good probablity that Chazez's allegation is true.

Chavez alleged a threat to his life at the hands of Washington and blasted the U.S. leadership for allegedly not respecting the sovereignty of other countries.

American Creativity Out Sourcing Torture
The CIA would not officially comment on its operation, known as "extraordinary rendition." The program began under an executive order signed by President George H.W. Bush in December 1992...... A former British ambbuttador...
"The U.S. endorses and favors a plan to buttbuttinate me. If anything happens to me, the U.S. president will be responsible for it," Chavez told reporters in the Indian capital over the weekend.

Last edited:
And

Venezuela is the 2nd largest oil supplier to the USA and President Chavez of Venezuela is a well known left winger wanting to increase petroleum tax on US and British oil giants.

This is a seriuos crime and a violation of human rights. lol. CIA and NED poured in millions of dollars to oust Chavez resulting in a military coup in 2002. Unfortunately for the empire (USA), it failed. Given USA's liquidateous track record in South America there is a good probablity that Chazez's allegation is true.

Chavez alleged a threat to his life at the hands of Washington and blasted the U.S. leadership for allegedly not respecting the sovereignty of other countries.

American Creativity Out Sourcing Torture
The CIA would not officially comment on its operation, known as "extraordinary rendition." The program began under an executive order signed by President George H.W. Bush in December 1992...... A former British ambbuttador...
"The U.S. endorses and favors a plan to buttbuttinate me. If anything happens to me, the U.S. president will be responsible for it," Chavez told reporters in the Indian capital over the weekend.
Was this article from a newspaper?

Furries! LOL!

I like the backflipping bear!
That's a furry fandom staple. Here's a couple of good sites to see even stranger ones: fchan

Or maybe a Youtube video would do it:

http://www.youtube.com/v/XVX1yzGF0vM

I was there, it definitely is a great Sunday night show - not to be missed. Over 3 thousand folks the whole weekend, especially Friday and Saturday nights, where the party floor is swimming in booze:

http://www.youtube.com/v/GepmrvJRG7U

Well worth the trip to the San Francisco Bay area.

Last edited: