FXX not available in Ultimate package? - DirecTV

When watching television tonight I used to giude to tune back to FXX and it wasn't there, the channels went from 258 to 260. I then selected the "favorites" drop down menu after hitting the info button and changed the default selection from "My channels" to " all channels" and it appeared again but it is now grey as though it is no longer part of my plan. I am able to watch it thankfully but am no longer able to watch it on the directv app on my phone. What is going on. I have the ultimate package and FXX should still be available on 259 for me as per the PDF file listing the channels for my plan. Any help would be awesome.

This question, "FXX not available in Ultimate package?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

this is happening to me right now too! i don't have the ultimate package but the show names are grey. it has since cut me off and now i can't watch the shows at al :mad:

G

Fxxhd

I have Ditectv Ultimate package too and I'm not getting FXXHD all of a sudden. Im giving it a couple of days to see if DIRECTV fixes this.