Gator Redemption

Cadus

DTVUSA Member
The Florida Gators football season was terrible. Fan or not, you have to admit it. Yeah, they had a ton of injuries, but that doesn't change the facts. But this same year the basketball team is tearing it up. They're breaking records all over the place, and they're pretty set for being NCAA champs this year. Abysmal football in the same year as fantastic basketball.

Coincidence? I think not.

If only basketball was more popular.

Aaron62

Contributor
Staff member
What's funny is, my friends don't get into NCAA basketball until the tournament starts in March. A lot of them like to gamble on it, which is the big draw I guess.

I thought it was blasphemous for you Gator fans to speak ill of the football team and mention basketball in the same sentence??? :) Hopefully they are able to keep it up, but will have to see how they do in the 2014 NCAA Tournament!

G

What's funny is, my friends don't get into NCAA basketball until the tournament starts in March. A lot of them like to gamble on it, which is the big draw I guess.
Yeah, I normally don't pay attention to basketball until March Madness either (the brackets are a ton of fun, especially if you have no idea what you're doing). It's a bit different when my team--as CaliTVguy picked up on--is doing so well lol

Cadus

DTVUSA Member
Yeah, I normally don't pay attention to basketball until March Madness either (the brackets are a ton of fun, especially if you have no idea what you're doing). It's a bit different when my team--as CaliTVguy picked up on--is doing so well lol
Uhhhhh the above post was me. I thought I was logged in. Guess I need sleep.

The Gators are going to be pretty good this postseason I think. I almost thought Kentucky was going to come back...then Florida woke up again and drubbed the Cats by 19!