Ghost Whispers

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Does anyone else watch this show? I love it.

This season started off really weird having Jims spirit jump into Sams body.

By the previews for next week, it looks like Jim may remember that he is Jim. He says, "Why do you keep calling me Sam?"

It's going to be a good one!

doggy26

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Oh! I love this show also aside from CSI... I was hooked before and now I'm looking for a streaming videos so I can watch it. Does anyone here where can I find a complete seasons of Ghost Whisperer? Thanks..

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
Check Amazon for the dvds. If it's not at yet, it will be. I stopped watching when Jim did the jump in body thing. I was certain it was just going to be a TV version of Heaven Can Wait. Then I read David Conrad's interview about the show coming up that week, and he pretty much promised all would be good, so after not watching for 2 months, I tuned in for the happy reunion. It's a little weird, but it works.

jerseygirl

DTVUSA Member
I really can not handle that side story with Jim in Sam´s body.
I still love Ghost Whisper but I only follow the main story while watching it. this Jim/Sam thing is going on my nerves.

I would really like them to do more with the story line that involved Aisha Tyler. I really liked her and they just sort of left her in limbo with the bad guys.

Orrymain

, Blogger: Orry's Orations
I really can not handle that side story with Jim in Sam´s body.
I still love Ghost Whisper but I only follow the main story while watching it. this Jim/Sam thing is going on my nerves.
I'm not fond of what they did, but at least Jim is Jim and they aren't messing with that, and the baby is Jim's from before he did the body jump, so that's good, too.

This is probably the first time a producer told a star 'we're killing you off but it'll be okay, trust us' -- and it was! I do like that Jim is going to go to med school now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G DirecTV 0
G DirecTV 0