Girl Meets World....

Any of you Boy Meets World fans going to be checking this out on Disney Channel? I've never watched the original but with Disney Channel being the number one viewed channel in our house I have a feeling I will get to know the spin off better than I would like. I may have to watch some Boy Meets World to prep myself.......

Oh wait! They are doing a spin off?! I love the original, but that could be very interesting.... Hmm might have to watch it.
Yes, Disney Channel is coming out with a new show "Girl Meets World"...Its based on the original Characters (Corey and Topanga) daughter. I guess they got married and now they have a teenage daughter. So I guess how the show was about Corey's character, it's going to be about the daughters Character. The original cast are taking up their old roles for the show. My wife filled me in Ha!

FWAmie

DTVUSA Member
Yes, Disney Channel is coming out with a new show "Girl Meets World"...Its based on the original Characters (Corey and Topanga) daughter. I guess they got married and now they have a teenage daughter. So I guess how the show was about Corey's character, it's going to be about the daughters Character. The original cast are taking up their old roles for the show. My wife filled me in Ha!
YAY! Now I just need to go to disney channel, do you by chance know what time or days or anything?????!!!!! LOL

I believe its going to be in the summer sometime. They haven't released an official date yet, Disney hasn't even started pushing the show a thousand times a day. That's the Disney way, a new shows coming so they will pump it up with the promo every other commercial for a month or two......I do know they have already started filming though.

Haha, I probably will watch the first couple of episodes. But I don't know if I can handle a show in which the main characters of a show I watched growing up are parents. It sounds like too much! Haha.

bunny22

DTVUSA Member
I grew up watching the original show, and I'm curious to see how the new version does. At least they are providing what the majority of nostalgic viewers want: appearances from the old show's cast. I hope that they actually do a good job of integrating the characters and make it more than a five-second cameo.

I do want more Mr. Feeny! I haven't looked too much into it, but I'm excited for whatever they're gonna give us.
I know the parents are main characters so they will be in most episodes. From what we've read mostly ALL of the original cast including Mr Feeny will be making appearances throughout the shows run but Ben and Danielle will be a main stay. I already know more about this show than I should LOL....watched a few episodes of the original. It was quite funny, hope that reads in this spinoff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A DirecTV 0