Good TV shows on Hulu?

Brooklyn Nine Nine is one of the funniest and freshest comedies on television today. Theres no laugh track and the jokes and characters inspire genuine laughs throughout. Also if drama and suspense is your preference check out The Following. season 2 has just started and it increases the pace and intensity from the first. Kevin Bacon is outstanding and definitely worth giving a chance.

One show that I have watched on Hulu and I think it is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen is Strangers With Candy.
I went to go see the Colbert Report in July of last year and Amy Sedaris and Paul Dinello from Strangers With Candy were both sitting in front of me. I didn't get the courage to get them to sign something, but Amy caught me staring at her and I just about lost it. I grew up on that show and it's probably the reason that I like such weird comedy now.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is one of the funniest and freshest comedies on television today. Theres no laugh track and the jokes and characters inspire genuine laughs throughout. Also if drama and suspense is your preference check out The Following. season 2 has just started and it increases the pace and intensity from the first. Kevin Bacon is outstanding and definitely worth giving a chance.
I honestly didn't expect much out of it. I brushed it off as another sitcom that tried too hard, but once I started watching I realized how wrong I was. There is a problem with a lot of shows where they get together a bunch of funny people, but it just doesn't work. This isn't one of those cases.