Gravity?

SamuelB

DTVUSA Member
Hi guys, some of you might have seen me complaining that I can't find time to watch Gravity. I finally have and... it's horrible. It's stupid, it's repetitive, it's boring, characters are illogical and the special effects are just too artificial, they simply look bad! Did you like the movie? If so, why? I expected something from it, I knew it wouldn't be a work of art, but I wanted a decent movie and I got a tragedy. Btw I watched it on a friend's 3DTV (was Gravity even legally released yet, lol? didn't even wonder then, maybe it was attached to the tv because it's new or something) and I thought 3D might help but well... It didn't. This movie is a disaster. And it got Oscar?

Hi guys, some of you might have seen me complaining that I can't find time to watch Gravity. I finally have and... it's horrible. It's stupid, it's repetitive, it's boring, characters are illogical and the special effects are just too artificial, they simply look bad! Did you like the movie? If so, why? I expected something from it, I knew it wouldn't be a work of art, but I wanted a decent movie and I got a tragedy. Btw I watched it on a friend's 3DTV (was Gravity even legally released yet, lol? didn't even wonder then, maybe it was attached to the tv because it's new or something) and I thought 3D might help but well... It didn't. This movie is a disaster. And it got Oscar?
It was awful. Sandra Bulloch is a horrendous actress, and the pacing of the movie is waaaayyyy drawn-out. This is a movie that was made to win Oscar's and nothing else. Oscar bait mvies are sometimes the worst ones....

So, if my Mrs "makes" me pick this one up tomorrow when its available on Redbox, etc, I should save 20 cents and have her get the SD version? Or go full HD and make darned sure we don't miss the 9pm return time on Wed??? :)