Great Show Selection

deeteevee

DTVUSA Jr. Member
ABC has a mass of variety when it comes to shows. Every one of their shows can range in any genre possible. They have the drama types, and sometimes even the comedy! What more could you want? What do you all think?

wowdoo

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I watch ABC all the time, and the shows on there are fantastic! I wish more channels would have the selection that ABC did. They go up and over what I expect a channel to do for my viewing pleasure.

theremote

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Many channels have a good variety in the show selection, it just depends on what you are looking to watch. If all the shows keep going like they are right now, pretty soon, all the shows will be looking the same.

I am not a big fan of all the shows of ABC, I am pretty selective with their shows. Although I can agree they have plenty of shows to choose from for a wide range of TV viewers..

perry

DTVUSA Jr. Member
ABC has a mass of variety when it comes to shows. Every one of their shows can range in any genre possible. They have the drama types, and sometimes even the comedy! What more could you want? What do you all think?
its all true..i mean AMEN to that..i really cant ask for anything..its all there in one channel!!