great show..

sanju123

DTVUSA Member
I also find this female Keesha Smith quite hot and I agree with the fact that she is always carrying that worried look.May be it is her attitude as a waitress that is showing at the sets of Big Brother.

jigyasa

DTVUSA Member
I am a great fan of the show. I think all the shows are pretty classic. Try watching them back to back on your computer some time and you'll know what I mean. :p

Mei

DTVUSA Member
i would have to say that big brother is a nice reality show. i like the challenges. but although i am not really a big fan of this show, i still find myself watching it.:D

jamesb

DTVUSA Member
Big Brother originated from Holland and I used to watch the Dutch Big Brother shows often there. The Big Brother show seems to be somewhat more explicit on the other side of the pond.

I've always watched before there was any hype and I don't really know why.
The first one I did think was going to be a kind of social experiment and then after that it sort of became my little summer habit.

cronus

DTVUSA Member
I tried; I really tried. I just can't get into these reality shows. It's like if you want to watch something like this, just visit your neighbors or something like that.

aderyne

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I tried; I really tried. I just can't get into these reality shows. It's like if you want to watch something like this, just visit your neighbors or something like that.
Ha ha! That's a very funny thought. Well said. Oh well, my neighbors are boring so can't do this stuff. :p