Grey's Anatomy - Heigl and Knight to leave show

Just read where James Pickens, Jr. who plays Dr. Webber on Grey's Anatomy told Us Weekly that Katherine Heigl and T. R. Knight are leaving the show. Will you miss Izzie as much as I will? I think the show will suffer a big loss without her.

What's with the crossover shows between Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy? I think both shows are getting a little stale.

oh really? i didn't know izzie will be out..oww i feel sad. i love her character. she acts well and i don't know what will happen without her. cast of this show especially those who plays well starting from burke..now its izzie..how sad

Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show on ABC right now. I loved the cross over show with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice as well. It only makes sense. Private Practice is a spin off of Grey's Anatomy.

Izzie is leaving the show. She is going to die of cancer. :( I love her. It is going to be a very sad, sad show--I'm sure.

d3stiny

DTVUSA Jr. Member
guess everybody is leaving, and that will be sad to know Izzy will be out in the show. I just love her role, being emotional to her work and her wits makes her great.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
I will really miss Izzy. She is one of my favorites on the show. I was hoping that she would need the surgery that Meredith and Derek have been doing and they would actually save her. Looks like she wnn't make it if she is leaving the show.

I didn't care for the crossover shows because I don't watch Private Practice. My guess is that they are trying to get the viewers/fans of one to start watching the other.

I loved the cross over show---but I watch both of the shows anyway.

I'm not happy about the whole Izzy ending. It's going to be sad. I cried and cried the last show---when they were doing the surgery. I just think Izzy's character is one of the best.

perry

DTVUSA Jr. Member
Just read where James Pickens, Jr. who plays Dr. Webber on Grey's Anatomy told Us Weekly that Katherine Heigl and T. R. Knight are leaving the show. Will you miss Izzie as much as I will? I think the show will suffer a big loss without her.

What's with the crossover shows between Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy? I think both shows are getting a little stale.
actually i dont know..its my first time to read this from you..anyway thanks for sharing your information on this..of course i miss her character in grey's anatomy..