Greys Anatomy~ reruns again

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
What is up with all the reruns of Greys? Anyone have any idea when they are going to have some new shows?
I am so curious to see what happens with Izzy.

bicker

DTVUSA Member
Simple mathematics; 39 week between September and May, 24 episodes of Grey's Anatomy ordered for its fifth season -- that means that Grey's Anatomy will either be preempted or show a rerun during 15 weeks between September and May. As it is, there will be a new episode this coming week -- really at least for the next three weeks.

They've already broadcast 16 episodes, and with these three new episodes in a row, that'll be 19 episodes broadcast by the end of the month. There are either seven or eight weeks between the beginning of April and the end of the television season (depending on which day of the week the end of the television season is on), so there will have to be two or three more reruns before the end of the season. Expect them mid-April.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
Thanks for the calculations. I did see that this week there is a new show. I am excited about that. I love Thursday night tv, but when they throw in the reruns, it screws up my night.

I hate reruns of Grey's... This is the one and only show that I really get into right now. When it's a rerun--it depresses me..lol I like to escape into the show but can't do that if I have seen it already.

antkmom

DTVUSA Member
At least the reruns are over and now we are onto the new episodes. I can see the advantage if you aren't watching each week how the reruns can be helpful to catch up.