Hacker(s) in DirecTV Programming Dept. Suppressing Fox News? - DirecTV

What happened to freedom of the Press? Someone is trying to suppress the news and/or slant it in one direction.

I have contacted the FCC, ABC7 -DC, FOX News (email - no number available), ATT/DirecTV (was hung up on several times).

I have reported it to the following and I bid you all do the same. It seems somebody with a political agenda is suppressing Fox News during the prime time morning commute for people from 6 am to about 8 am EST.

I have reported it as a possible hacker to:
Fox News 1-888-369-4762 Fox News Help Index
DirecTV 800.531.5000 (hangs up - chat works)
ABC News (local DC Metro area) 703.236.9555
FCC 1 (888) 225-5322 (speak to live agent)
ATT 210-351-5401 (leave message)

This question, "Hacker(s) in DirecTV Programming Dept. Suppressing Fox News?," is about DirecTV channels, programming, equipment, and sports.

G

How stupid do they think we are? If they expect us to believe this isn't directly related to the election and censorship, they have no idea what the American patriot is capable of. Go ahead, keep poking that sleeping giant, see where it gets you!

G

Notice that they have banned the first poster in this thread who provided all those useful numbers to call. Wow, I guess this is an inside job!

P

Pa viewer

Pa viewer

Just got service at 430 pm. Would not put anything past them. Hang in there. Heard on Fox Business that now even Valerie Jarrett says the avalanche of evidence will bury Hillary