Have to Reboot DVR almost every day to get TV reception with X1

F

fschuff

Got a new XG1 cable box after a rain storm that seems to have "fried" the HDMI port on the old box as well as the HDMI1 port on my TV. After diagnosis fiasco over the phone with two tech's from Comcast I got a new TV and still "No Signal on HDMI1". So I got a new DVR box, the XG1. In 1 week I had to reboot it twice because when I turned it on I got "No Signal on HDMI1". Installed the new box and the next morning, when I turned on the TV all I got was a light blue screen. Had to reboot it to get TV. No message at all. Is this a known problem? Is this just really bad cable infrastructure in Woodstown NJ? When I called Comcast yesterday, they told me that if it ran the rest of the day, the problem was fixed. It did run the rest of the day but then it was gone in the morning. Thanks Comcast.

"Have to Reboot DVR almost every day to get TV reception with X1," is about XFinity-Comcast Television.

For other news regarding Have to Reboot DVR almost every day to get TV reception with X1, and XFinity - Comcast Television, see our recommended stories below.