Have Xfinity X1, only one cable outlet in house - any devices that will stream to ano

I just moved into a house that was remodeled. Believe it or not, there was not a cable line running to the house at all. The installer installed one jack, and I will have an electrician out to run additional cable. BUT, for today, is there any way to stream Comcast cable or Xfinity to a television that is not within reach of coax? I have two of the smaller boxes that piggy-back off the regular Xfinity X1 DVR, I have Roku devices, one Samsung TV, a Fire TV box, and an Apple TV (not the newest generation), but I cannot find a current way to stream to a device and then onto another TV (this is for my mother-in-law's room, my wife would like this resolved NOW, and happy wife, happy life). There are also iPhones and iPads if those help. So, what are my options, if any?

This question, "Have Xfinity X1, only one cable outlet in house - any devices that will stream to another television," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Have Xfinity X1, only one cable outlet in house - any devices that will stream to another television, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.

E

Engineer_007

I just moved into a house that was remodeled. Believe it or not, there was not a cable line running to the house at all. The installer installed one jack, and I will have an electrician out to run additional cable. BUT, for today, is there any way to stream Comcast cable or Xfinity to a television that is not within reach of coax? I have two of the smaller boxes that piggy-back off the regular Xfinity X1 DVR, I have Roku devices, one Samsung TV, a Fire TV box, and an Apple TV (not the newest generation), but I cannot find a current way to stream to a device and then onto another TV (this is for my mother-in-law's room, my wife would like this resolved NOW, and happy wife, happy life). There are also iPhones and iPads if those help. So, what are my options, if any?

This question, "Have Xfinity X1, only one cable outlet in house - any devices that will stream to another television," is about XFinity-Comcast TV Television Apps.

For other news regarding Have Xfinity X1, only one cable outlet in house - any devices that will stream to another television, and XFinity - Comcast Television Apps, see our recommended stories below.
https://www.silicondust.com/product/hdhomerun-prime/ is one way to solve the problem but there are others.