Have you watched V/H/S/2

James

DTVUSA Member

"Two private eyes investigating the disappearance of a student discover horrific content on a collection of VHS tapes in his home. But these videos don't just document evil ... they actually contain a very dark presence."

I am not a big horror film fan. Real life contains all the horror I need (War, disease, crime, etc). But once in a while I try to watch some and see if it "is any good" or makes me think. about. something more than what is on the screen. I know there was a weird VHS1 movie. I watched it. Both cheesy and nauseating at the same time-not for the mild enthusiast. IDK. It kept my interest in a bad way. The hand-held camera and non-professional acting made it seem fresh and not same old same old.

Does anyone really like this stuff? Why? Serious question.

Rbecca

DTVUSA Jr. Member
I watched VHS1 on Netflix, I don't remember much of it. I think I ended up tuning it out, because I don't generally do one thing at a time - I do two or three or four. I watch a lot of horror movies though. I think I just like the suspense, though that might be because (like I said before) I do multitask a lot. So when I watch stuff, it has to keep my attention without being something that I need to pay 100% of my attention to.

DM28

DTVUSA Member
Watched the first one, wasn't impressed. I have no intention to watch this one though I've heard from some people that it's SLIHTLY better than the first one. Maybe if i catch it on tv one of these days.